|Cas No:||87-89-8||Ec No:||201-781-2|
|Molecular Formula:||C6H12O6||Molecular Weight:||180.16|
|Melting Point:||222-227 °C||Density:||1.75|
cas number 87-89-8,
cas no 87-89-8,
cas rn 87-89-8
Inositol；CAS87-89-8；API; Food additives
|Synonyms||Thiamine chloride;vitamin 1;Nutritional Supplements;Vitamins and Derivatives;|
|CAS Registry Number||87-89-8|
|Melting point||222-227 °C|
Inositol (hexahydroxycyclohexane) is a widely distributed natural constituent of plant and animal tissues. The animal tissues richest in inositol are brain, heart, stomach, kidney, spleen, and liver, where it occurs free or as a component of phospholipids. Among plants, cereals are rich sources of inositol, particularly in the form of polyphosphoric acid esters, called phytic acids. Although there are several possible optically active and inactive isomers, considerations of inositol as a food additive refer specifically to optically inactive cis-1,2,3,5-trans-4,6-cyclohexanehexol, which is preferably designated myo-inositol. Pure inositol is a stable, white, sweet, crystalline compound. The Food Chemicals Codex specifies that it assay not less than 97.0 percent, melt between 224 and 227°, and contain not more than 3 ppm arsenic, 10 ppm lead, 20 ppm heavy metals (as Pb), 60 ppm sulfate, and 50 ppm chloride. Inositol was thought for a time to be a vitamin because experimental animals on a synthetic diet developed clinical signs that were corrected by inositol supplementation. However, no cofactor or catalytic function for inositol has been found; it can be synthesized and occurs in relatively high concentration in animal tissues. These factors argue against its classification as a vitamin. A dietary requirement in man has not been established.
1. As food supplements, has a similar effect to vitamin B1. It can be used for infant foods and used in an amount of 210~250mg/kg; Used in drinking in an amount of 25~30mg/kg.
2. Inositol is an indispensible vitamin for lipid metabolism in the body. It can promote the absorption of hypolipidemic medicines and vitamins. Moreover, it can promote the cell growth and fat metabolism in liver and other tissues. It can be used for the adjuvant treatment of fatty liver, high cholesterol. It is widely used in food and feed additives, and is often added to fish, shrimp and livestock feed. The amount is 350-500mg/kg.
3. The product is one kind of the complex vitamin B, which can promote cell metabolism, improve the cell nutrient conditions, and can contribute to development, increase appetite, to recuperate. Moreover, it can prevent the accumulation of fat in the liver, and accelerate the process of removing excess fat in heart. It has a similar lipid-chemotactic action as choline, and therefore useful in the treatment of hepatic fatty excessive disease and cirrhosis of the liver disease. According to the "food fortifier use of health standards (1993)" (Issued by the Ministry of Health of China), it can be used for infant food and fortified beverages at an amount of 380-790mg/kg. It is a vitamin class medicines and lipid-lowering drug which promote the fat metabolism of liver and other tissues, and be useful for the adjuvant treatment of fatty liver and high cholesterol. It is widely used in additives of food and beverage.
4. Inositol is widely used in pharmaceutical, chemical, food, etc. It has a good effect on treating diseases such as liver cirrhosis. It can also used for advanced cosmetic raw materials, with high economic value.
5. It can be used as a biochemical reagent and also for the pharmaceutical and organic synthesis; It can lower the level cholesterol and have sedative effect.
|1||62-46-4||Alpha Lipoic Acid|
|12||128-13-2||Ursodeoxycholic Acid/ UDCA|
Zhejiang chemical import and export co., LTD. (zhejiang), formerly known as zhejiang branch of China national chemical import and export corporation, was established in December 1980. In 1988, he was transferred from Sinochem Corporation to be in charge of Zhejiang Provincial Department of Commerce and was renamed Zhejiang Chemical Import and Export Company. In 2003, the company changed its name to Zhejiang Chemical Import and Export Co., Ltd after the reform of state-owned enterprise shareholding system.
In 2008, it was incorporated into Zhejiang International Trade Group (one of the top 500 enterprises in China) and became the core member of the group's business circulation sector. The registered capital of the company is 72.5 million yuan, of which 38% are owned by the state and 62% are owned by employees.
There are 195 employees in the company, more than 79% of whom have bachelor's degree, 36% of whom are graduate students, and more than 90% of the salesmen have pharmaceutical and chemical background. The company is mainly engaged in the import and export trade of pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates, dyes, pesticides, basic chemicals, fine chemicals, food and feed additives, pharmaceutical preparations and other products. The company has established close economic and trade relations with more than 100 countries and regions around the world. The company has wholly-owned subsidiaries Ruike International Trade Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Ruikai Chemical Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Fukai Import and Export Co., Ltd., joint-stock enterprise Zhejiang Aotokang Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
In recent years, especially since the establishment of the new team in 2019, the company has adhered to the development led by the party building, energized by reform, and improved efficiency by management. The company has shown a steady upward momentum of development. In 2020, the company achieved revenue of 3.337 billion yuan, total profit of 56.12 million yuan, total import and export of 450 million dollars.
In 2019, the company was rated as China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Recommended Certification Enterprise, Top 100 International Pharmaceutical Enterprises -- a high-quality supplier and partner in the international market; In 2020, Zhejiang Provincial Department of Commerce and other units rated as the province's epidemic prevention and medical materials import outstanding contribution enterprise, Zhejiang Provincial Tax Bureau identified as the export tax rebate enterprises.