L-Histidine; CAS 71-00-1; API; Amino acids; Food additives
|CAS Registry Number
White, odorless crystals or crystalline powder having a slightly bitter taste. It is soluble in water, very slightly soluble in alcohol, and insoluble in ether. It melts with decomposition between about 277° and 288°C.
(1) nutritional supplements. It is the very important components of Amino acid infusion and comprehensive amino acid preparations. It can be used in the treatment of gastric ulcer, anemia, allergies and so on.
(2) It is used for biochemical research, medicine for the treatment of gastric ulcer, anemia, allergies and so on.
(3) It is used as amino acid drugs. It is the main components of amino acid infusion and amino acid preparations, for the treatment of gastric ulcer, anemia and angina, aortitis, heart failure and other cardiovascular system disorders.
Adverse reactions and contraindications: low toxicity, adult poisoning>64g/day, such as the injection of hydrochloric acid histidine with headache, flushing and heat.
(4) It is used as a nutrient enhancer, the important component of amino acid infusion and amino acid preparations. It can be used for the treatment of gastric ulcer and biochemical researchment.
(5) It is used for pharmaceutical raw materials and food additives.
||Alpha Lipoic Acid
||Ursodeoxycholic Acid/ UDCA
Zhejiang chemical import and export co., LTD. (zhejiang), formerly known as zhejiang branch of China national chemical import and export corporation, was established in December 1980. In 1988, he was transferred from Sinochem Corporation to be in charge of Zhejiang Provincial Department of Commerce and was renamed Zhejiang Chemical Import and Export Company. In 2003, the company changed its name to Zhejiang Chemical Import and Export Co., Ltd after the reform of state-owned enterprise shareholding system.
In 2008, it was incorporated into Zhejiang International Trade Group (one of the top 500 enterprises in China) and became the core member of the group's business circulation sector. The registered capital of the company is 72.5 million yuan, of which 38% are owned by the state and 62% are owned by employees.
There are 195 employees in the company, more than 79% of whom have bachelor's degree, 36% of whom are graduate students, and more than 90% of the salesmen have pharmaceutical and chemical background. The company is mainly engaged in the import and export trade of pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates, dyes, pesticides, basic chemicals, fine chemicals, food and feed additives, pharmaceutical preparations and other products. The company has established close economic and trade relations with more than 100 countries and regions around the world. The company has wholly-owned subsidiaries Ruike International Trade Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Ruikai Chemical Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Fukai Import and Export Co., Ltd., joint-stock enterprise Zhejiang Aotokang Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
In recent years, especially since the establishment of the new team in 2019, the company has adhered to the development led by the party building, energized by reform, and improved efficiency by management. The company has shown a steady upward momentum of development. In 2020, the company achieved revenue of 3.337 billion yuan, total profit of 56.12 million yuan, total import and export of 450 million dollars.
In 2019, the company was rated as China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Recommended Certification Enterprise, Top 100 International Pharmaceutical Enterprises -- a high-quality supplier and partner in the international market; In 2020, Zhejiang Provincial Department of Commerce and other units rated as the province's epidemic prevention and medical materials import outstanding contribution enterprise, Zhejiang Provincial Tax Bureau identified as the export tax rebate enterprises.