D-Valine; CAS 640-68-6; API; Amino acids; Food additives
||Valine, D-;ALPHA-AMINO-ISOVALERIANIC ACID;H-D-VAL-OH;D-VAL;D-VALINE;D-2-AMINOISOVALERIC ACID;(R)-α-Aminoisovaleric acid, D-2-Amino-3-methylbutanoic acid;D-Valine,α-amino isovaleric acid
|CAS Registry Number
D-valine is the D-form of valine, being the non-proteinogenic isomer of valine. It can be supplemented into the cell culture for selectively inhibition of cell proliferation through inhibiting cells that are deficient in the enzyme D-amino acid oxidase. It has also been used to inhibit fibroblast growth while allowing the selective growth of epithelial cells.
1. D-valine can be used for the synthesis of newly efficient pesticide: pyrethroids permethrin and chlorofluorocarbons amyl because of its own biochemical characteristics. The produced valine insecticide permethrin is a broad-spectrum and promising insecticide acaricide which can have effects of touch-killing and stomach poisoning through inhibiting the activity of related enzyme systems of insects. In this way, it can be used for effectively controlling of major pests including Lepidoptera and Diptera in corps such as cotton, fruit trees, and vegetables. D-valine is also widely used in biomedical research. For example, it can be used to inhibit the growth of fibroblasts, and be applied to the studies on its influence on the morphology and function of pulmonary artery endothelial cells. D-valine are also important raw materials as chiral drugs for example it may be used for the synthesis of antineoplastic drugs, anti-diabetes and its complications drugs. With the expansion of the applications fields as well as market demanding of D-valine, the preparation of D-valine will become a hot research field on amino acid.
2. D-Valine is an important organic chiral source which is mainly used in fields such as chiral pharmaceuticals, chiral additive, and chiral auxiliary and other areas. It can also be used as the chiral source of chiral synthesis in the pharmaceutical industry. As an optically active organic acid, it plays an irreplaceable role in the asymmetric synthesis of certain chiral compounds. It is currently mainly used for the production of new broad-spectrum antibiotic, D-valinol, and valine protective agent during the process of peptide synthesis.
3. D-valine is the intermediates for fluvalinate.
4. It is used as a pharmaceutical raw materials and pharmaceutical intermediates, and can also be used for synthetic sweeteners Alatan.
5. It can also be used for biochemical research.
||Alpha Lipoic Acid
||Ursodeoxycholic Acid/ UDCA
Zhejiang chemical import and export co., LTD. (zhejiang), formerly known as zhejiang branch of China national chemical import and export corporation, was established in December 1980. In 1988, he was transferred from Sinochem Corporation to be in charge of Zhejiang Provincial Department of Commerce and was renamed Zhejiang Chemical Import and Export Company. In 2003, the company changed its name to Zhejiang Chemical Import and Export Co., Ltd after the reform of state-owned enterprise shareholding system.
In 2008, it was incorporated into Zhejiang International Trade Group (one of the top 500 enterprises in China) and became the core member of the group's business circulation sector. The registered capital of the company is 72.5 million yuan, of which 38% are owned by the state and 62% are owned by employees.
There are 195 employees in the company, more than 79% of whom have bachelor's degree, 36% of whom are graduate students, and more than 90% of the salesmen have pharmaceutical and chemical background. The company is mainly engaged in the import and export trade of pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates, dyes, pesticides, basic chemicals, fine chemicals, food and feed additives, pharmaceutical preparations and other products. The company has established close economic and trade relations with more than 100 countries and regions around the world. The company has wholly-owned subsidiaries Ruike International Trade Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Ruikai Chemical Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Fukai Import and Export Co., Ltd., joint-stock enterprise Zhejiang Aotokang Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
In recent years, especially since the establishment of the new team in 2019, the company has adhered to the development led by the party building, energized by reform, and improved efficiency by management. The company has shown a steady upward momentum of development. In 2020, the company achieved revenue of 3.337 billion yuan, total profit of 56.12 million yuan, total import and export of 450 million dollars.
In 2019, the company was rated as China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Recommended Certification Enterprise, Top 100 International Pharmaceutical Enterprises -- a high-quality supplier and partner in the international market; In 2020, Zhejiang Provincial Department of Commerce and other units rated as the province's epidemic prevention and medical materials import outstanding contribution enterprise, Zhejiang Provincial Tax Bureau identified as the export tax rebate enterprises.