Taurine；CAS 107-35-7；API; Food additives
||TAURINE;2-amino-ethanesulfonicaci;2-sulfoethylamine;Aminoethanesulfonic acid;TURIN;2-AMINOETHANESULFONIC ACID
|CAS Registry Number
||>300 °C (lit.)
||H2O: 0.5 M at 20 °C, clear, colorless
||1.00 g/mL at 20 °C
Taruine is an organic compounds that widely existing in animal tissues. It is a sulfur amino acid, but not being used for protein synthesis. It is rich in the brain, breasts, gallbladder and kidney. It is an essential amino acid in the pre-term and newborn infants of human. It has various kinds of physiological functions including being as a neurotransmitter in the brain, conjugation of bile acids, anti-oxidation, osmoregulation, membrane stabilization, modulation of calcium signaling, regulating the cardiovascular function as well as the development and function of skeletal muscle, the retina, and the central nervous system. It can be manufactured through the ammonolysis of isethionic acid or the reaction of aziridine with sulfurous acid. Because of its highly important physiological role, it can be supplied to energy drinks. It can also be used in cosmetics to maintain skin hydration, and used in some contact lens solution.
- Liver-strengthening cholagogue function: The combination of taurine and cholic acid can increase biliary permeability and is related to bile backflow; this product can also reduce cholesterol levels in the liver and reduce the formation of cholesterol calculus.
- Anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effects: It can lower the body temperature by effects on the central 5-HT system or catecholamine system.
- Hypotensive effect: After injecting this product, it shows the effects including reducing blood pressure, slowing down heart rate, regulating vascular tension and so on.
- Cardiac and anti-arrhythmia action: This product can regulate the combination of Ca++ in cardiac myocytes and can reverse the adverse effects of Ca++ on the myocardium.
- Hypoglycemic effect: This product directly affects the insulin receptor of the liver and muscle cell membrane and has the effect of insulin-like hypoglycemic action.
- Other effects: loosening up skeletal muscle, reversing myotonia and fighting fatigue after exercise. Local application of this product can reduce the increased pressure in the eyeball caused by prostaglandin; there are still nutritional effects. Clinical use at acute hepatitis, chronic hepatitis, fatty liver, cholecystitis, etc.,as well as use in bronchitis, tonsillitis, ophthalmia and other infectious diseases. This product can be tried for cold, alcohol withdrawal symptoms, arthritis, myotonia, etc.
||Alpha Lipoic Acid
||Ursodeoxycholic Acid/ UDCA
Zhejiang chemical import and export co., LTD. (zhejiang), formerly known as zhejiang branch of China national chemical import and export corporation, was established in December 1980. In 1988, he was transferred from Sinochem Corporation to be in charge of Zhejiang Provincial Department of Commerce and was renamed Zhejiang Chemical Import and Export Company. In 2003, the company changed its name to Zhejiang Chemical Import and Export Co., Ltd after the reform of state-owned enterprise shareholding system.
In 2008, it was incorporated into Zhejiang International Trade Group (one of the top 500 enterprises in China) and became the core member of the group's business circulation sector. The registered capital of the company is 72.5 million yuan, of which 38% are owned by the state and 62% are owned by employees.
There are 195 employees in the company, more than 79% of whom have bachelor's degree, 36% of whom are graduate students, and more than 90% of the salesmen have pharmaceutical and chemical background. The company is mainly engaged in the import and export trade of pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates, dyes, pesticides, basic chemicals, fine chemicals, food and feed additives, pharmaceutical preparations and other products. The company has established close economic and trade relations with more than 100 countries and regions around the world. The company has wholly-owned subsidiaries Ruike International Trade Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Ruikai Chemical Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Fukai Import and Export Co., Ltd., joint-stock enterprise Zhejiang Aotokang Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
In recent years, especially since the establishment of the new team in 2019, the company has adhered to the development led by the party building, energized by reform, and improved efficiency by management. The company has shown a steady upward momentum of development. In 2020, the company achieved revenue of 3.337 billion yuan, total profit of 56.12 million yuan, total import and export of 450 million dollars.
In 2019, the company was rated as China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Recommended Certification Enterprise, Top 100 International Pharmaceutical Enterprises -- a high-quality supplier and partner in the international market; In 2020, Zhejiang Provincial Department of Commerce and other units rated as the province's epidemic prevention and medical materials import outstanding contribution enterprise, Zhejiang Provincial Tax Bureau identified as the export tax rebate enterprises.