Acrylamide; CAS 79-06-1; Fine chemicals
||ETHYLENECARBOXAMIDE;ACRYLAMIDE 2K;ACRYLAMIDE 4K;ACRYLAMIDE-HG;ACRYLAMIDE HGX;ACRYLAMIDE MONOMER
|CAS Registry Number
Acrylamide is a white crystalline chemical substance and is a raw material for production of polyacrylamide. Solid acrylamide (abbreviated AM) is usually colorless and transparent flaky crystals with pure product being white crystalline solid which is soluble in water, methanol, ethanol, propanol, and slightly soluble in ethyl acetate, chloroform, and benzene. It can be hydrolyzed to acrylic acid in acidic or alkaline environment.
Acrylamide is a large class of the parent compound of monomers including methacrylamide, the AMPS (anionic monomer, 2-Acraylamide-2-Methyl Propane Sulfonic Acid), the DMC (cationic monomer, methyl-acryloyloxyethyl trimethyl ammonium chloride) and N-substituted acrylamide compound.
1. It can be used as a monomer of polyacrylamide. Its polymer or copolymer is used as chemical grouting materials, soil conditioners, flocculants, adhesives and coatings.
2. Polyacrylamide, when used as a kind of additive, can improve the oil recycling efficiency. When used as flocculants, it can be used for sewage treatment. It can also be used as a paper strength agent.
3. Acrylamide is the most important products in acrylamide and methacrylamide-based products. Since its application in industry in 1954, the demand gradually increase. It is mainly used for the preparation of water soluble polymers which can be used as additives to improve oil recovery; as a flocculant, thickening agents, and paper additives. A small amount of acrylamide is introduce the hydrophilic center into the lipophilic polymer to improve the viscosity, increase the softening point and improve anti-solvents ability of resin, and can aso introduce a center for the coloring property of dye. Acrylamide is also often used as a component of the photopolymer. For the vinyl polymer, its crosslinking reaction can take advantage of this kind of reactive amide groups. Acrylamide can co-polymerizze with certain monomers such as vinyl acetate, styrene, vinyl chloride, vinylidene chloride, and acrylonitrile to obtain a polymer with a variety of applications.
The main application areas: (1) used for the oilfield; the materials can be used in oilfield injection of wells for adjustment of the injection profile. Mix this product with initiator, and deaerator and inject into the high permeability layer part of water wells. This will lead the formation of high-viscosity polymer unearth of the stratum. This can plug the large pore, increase the swept volume of oil, and enhance the oil recovery. In addition, the product polymer or copolymer can be used for tertiary oil recovery, fracturing, water shutoff, drilling mixing process and chemical grouting. (2) It can be used as flocculants. Its partially hydrolyzed product and its graft copolymer of methyl cellulose can be used in wastewater treatment and sewage treatment. (3) Soil conditioner; using the hydrolyzed product as soil amendments can aggregate soil and can improve air circulation, water permeability and water retention. (4) Modification of fiber and resin processing; using acrylamide for carbamylation or graft polymerization can improve the resin arrangement of a variety of fiber containing synthetic fiber, as well as for warp and printing paste in order to improve the basic physical properties of fabrics as well as preventing wrinkle, shrink and keeping a good hand feeling. (5) It can be used as paper enhancer; copolymer of acrylamide and acrylic acid or partial hydrolysis products of polyacrylamide can be used as paper strength reinforcing agent for either replacing or combining with starch, and water-soluble amino resin. (6) it can be used as an adhesive agent including glass fiber adhesive agent with the combination of phenolic resin and polyacrylamide solution, as well as pressure sensitive adhesive combined with synthetic rubber.
4. It is the raw material for producing polyacrylamide and related products.
5. It can be used as the monomer of polyacrylamide. Its polymer or copolymer can be used as chemical grouting materials, soil conditioners, flocculants, adhesives and coatings. Polyacrylamide, as an additive, can improve oil recovery. As a kind of flocculants, it can be used for waste water treatment as well as paper strength enhancer can. It is the raw material for producing polyacrylamide and related products. It can also used for determining the relative molecular weight of acid.
||Alpha Lipoic Acid
||Ursodeoxycholic Acid/ UDCA
Zhejiang chemical import and export co., LTD. (zhejiang), formerly known as zhejiang branch of China national chemical import and export corporation, was established in December 1980. In 1988, he was transferred from Sinochem Corporation to be in charge of Zhejiang Provincial Department of Commerce and was renamed Zhejiang Chemical Import and Export Company. In 2003, the company changed its name to Zhejiang Chemical Import and Export Co., Ltd after the reform of state-owned enterprise shareholding system.
In 2008, it was incorporated into Zhejiang International Trade Group (one of the top 500 enterprises in China) and became the core member of the group's business circulation sector. The registered capital of the company is 72.5 million yuan, of which 38% are owned by the state and 62% are owned by employees.
There are 195 employees in the company, more than 79% of whom have bachelor's degree, 36% of whom are graduate students, and more than 90% of the salesmen have pharmaceutical and chemical background. The company is mainly engaged in the import and export trade of pharmaceutical raw materials and intermediates, dyes, pesticides, basic chemicals, fine chemicals, food and feed additives, pharmaceutical preparations and other products. The company has established close economic and trade relations with more than 100 countries and regions around the world. The company has wholly-owned subsidiaries Ruike International Trade Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Ruikai Chemical Co., Ltd., Zhejiang Fukai Import and Export Co., Ltd., joint-stock enterprise Zhejiang Aotokang Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
In recent years, especially since the establishment of the new team in 2019, the company has adhered to the development led by the party building, energized by reform, and improved efficiency by management. The company has shown a steady upward momentum of development. In 2020, the company achieved revenue of 3.337 billion yuan, total profit of 56.12 million yuan, total import and export of 450 million dollars.
In 2019, the company was rated as China Council for the Promotion of International Trade (CCPIT) Recommended Certification Enterprise, Top 100 International Pharmaceutical Enterprises -- a high-quality supplier and partner in the international market; In 2020, Zhejiang Provincial Department of Commerce and other units rated as the province's epidemic prevention and medical materials import outstanding contribution enterprise, Zhejiang Provincial Tax Bureau identified as the export tax rebate enterprises.