Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||Ferric Phosphate||CAS:||10045-86-0, 31096-47-6|
|MF:||FePO4 • 3H2O||Type:||Nutrition Supplement|
|Appearance:||Yellow-white Powder||Iron Assay:||26.0~32.0%|
|Grade:||Food Grade, Medicine Grade||Standard:||FCC|
natural health supplements,
natural dietary supplements
Ferric Phosphate Natural Nutrition Supplements for iron fortifier and ceramic metal glaze 10045-86-0
Ferric Phosphate is yellow-white powder, odorless and tasteless, insoluble in water and acetic acid but soluble in inorganic acid. It’s molecular formula is FePO4 • 4H2O and molecular weight is 222.82. Besides food grade, we also could produce ceramic grade and electronic/battery grade.
Molecular formula: FePO4 • 3H2O
Molecular weight: 204.82
CAS NO.: 10045-86-0, 31096-47-6
EINECS NO.: 233-149-7
Appearance: Yellow-white powder.
Organoleptic: Odorless and tasteless.
Solubility: It is insoluble in water and acetic acid but soluble in inorganic acid.
1. Food grade: As iron nutritional supplement, it is widely used in egg products, rice products and paste products, etc.
2. Ceramic grade: As raw materials of ceramic metal glaze, black glaze, antique glaze, etc.
3. Electronic/battery grade: It is used in the manufacture of cathode material of Lithium iron phosphate battery and electro-optic material, etc.
It conforms to the requirement of FCC.
|Iron assay %||26.0~32.0|
|Loss on ignition %||≤32.5|
|Fluoride (as F) %||≤0.005|
|Lead (as Pb) %||≤0.0004|
|Arsenic (as As)%||≤0.0003|
|Mercury (as Hg) %||≤0.0003|
1. Supply high quality products with a reasonable price in plant extract industry.
2. Arrange the orders and shipping with your requests in time, According to the different countries export policy provide complete customs clearance documents.
3. Free sample (10--50 g or enough to detection) and Unconditional assume responds
4. Provide a price trend, ensure the clients can know about marketing informations in time.
5. OEM, R&D service
25kg craft paper/cardboard drum. Preserve in well-closed containers and stored in a cool, dry and ventilated warehouse, to prevent the heat or sun exposure. Prohibited mixed with hazardous and toxic materials during store and transportation.