Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Extraction Method:||Solvent Extraction||Part:||Leaf|
|Botanical Source:||Olea Europaea L||Appearance:||Yellow Brown Powder|
|Powder Size:||100% Through 80 Mesh||Active Ingredient:||Hydroxytyrosol And Oleuropein|
|CAS:||32619-42-4||Extraction Type:||Liquid-Solid Extraction|
Hydroxytyrosol Cosmetic Raw Materials Olive Leaf Extract for Digestive System and Fights Yeast Infections
While olive oil is well known for its flavor and health benefits, the leaf has been used medicinally in various times and places. Olive leaf and olive leaf extracts ( OLE ), are now marketed as anti - aging, immunostimulator, and antibiotic agents. Though there is some laboratory evidence for these effects in biological standardization experiments ( i.e., bioassays ), clinical evidence in humans is inconclusive.
Clinical evidence has been conflicting regarding any blood pressure lowering effect of carefully extracted olive leaf extracts. Bioassays support its antibacterial, antifungal, and anti - inflammatory effects at a laboratory level. A liquid extract made directly from fresh olive leaves gained international attention when it was shown to have an antioxidant capacity almost double green tea extract and 400% higher than vitamin C.
The primary active compounds in unprocessed olive leaf are believed to be the antioxidants oleuropein andhydroxytyrosol, as well as several other polyphenols and flavonoids, including oleocanthal. Elenolic acid is a component of olive oil and olive leaf extract. It can be considered as a marker for maturation of olives. Oleuropein, together with other closely related compounds such as 10 - hydroxyoleuropein, ligstroside and 10 - hydroxyligstroside, are tyrosol esters of elenolic acid.
In the olive leaves, the main active components are the main components of the leveolinol and its glycosides, flavonoids and glycosides, diflavones and their glycosides, and low molecular tannins.
Olive leaf extract main ingredients to cycloalkene ether terpenoids bitter substances, its highest for olive bitter glucoside Oleuropein and hydroxyl tyrosol olive bitter glycosides structured. It is widely used in health care products and cosmetics.
1. Oleuropein of olive Leaf Extract is used in eliminating viruses.
2. Olive leaf extract oleuropein can prevent the hardening of the arteries.
3. As a important medical raws, olive leaf extract can be used to lower blood pressure.
4. As an effective antioxidant, olive leaf extract oleuropein can prevent hardening of the arteries.
5. Olive leaf extract oleuropein can increase blood flow in the coronary arteries, relieve arrhythmias.
6. In enhancing immunity and improving the autoimmune disorder., olive leaf extract oleuropein plays an important role.
7. Olive leaf extract oleuropein is used for anti-diabetes.anti-virus, anti - bacteria, anti - fungi, and anti - protozoa.
|Product Name||Olive Leaf Extract|
|Latin Name||Olea europaea L.|
|Solvent Used||Water & Ethanol|
|Active Ingredient 1||Oleuropein|
|Active Ingredient 2||Hydroxytyrosol|
25kg/carbon drum or customerized
1kg/bag is available as well.
|Country of Origin||China|