Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Extraction Method:||Solvent Extraction||Part:||Fruit|
|Variety:||Soapberry Extract||Appearance:||Yellow Brown Powder|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Moneygram||Shipping:||DHL TNT FedEx EMS UPS By Sea By Air|
|Active Ingredient:||Soapnut Saponin||Test Method:||HPLC|
beauty product ingredients,
natural makeup ingredients
Soapberry extract Cosmetic Raw Materials Soapnut Saponin for gricultural pesticide emulsifier
Soapnut Saponins extract have historically been used in folk remedies as a mucolytic agent, emetic, contraceptive, and for treatment of excessive salivation, epilepsy, and to treat chlorosis. While they do exhibit anti - inflammatory and anti - microbial properties, the effectiveness of some of these folk - remedy treatments have not been subject to extensive scientific scrutiny. However, modern scientific medical research has investigated the use of soapnuts in treating migraines. Investigation of the contraceptive capability of plant saponins have shown some spermicidal capacity for certain extracts. While the Sapindus saponins have not been proven be as effective as more commonly used spermicides it has been shown that they are less irritating than chemical alternatives.
1. Soapnut Saponin is often used in bath cream, can remove bacteria and make skin smooth and white.
2. Soapnut Saponin is often used in shampoo, can dispel effectively dandruffs, ease scalp itching and remove oily scalp.
3. In cosmetics, when discharge makeup, it can remove eye shadow, eyebrow pencil and powdery bottom.
4. Soapnut Saponin is often used in washing powder and cleaning agent,
can dispel besmirch and Kill bacteria.
5. It is used against asthma, diarrhoea, cholera, verminosis and gastralgia dyspepsia.
6. It is used in lumbago, hysteria, dyspepsia and worm affection.
7. It is used as surfactant and used for washing hairs and fabrics.
8. Research Information : Sapindus Mukurossi Peel Extract possesses antimicrobial activity. It is effective against both gram ve and gram ve bacteria.
1. For the preparation of liquid soap, shower gel, shampoo, soap, cosmetics and other wash chemicals;
2. Used as a pesticide emulsifier; kill the effect of cotton aphids, spider mite and sweet potato Jinhua and other insects are better.
3. Solubilizer, as the natural activity of organic pollutants.
4. Sapindus saponins can significantly reduce the volumeand concentration. Of the acid, which has the potential for the treatment of acute gastric ulcer.
|Assay ( By UV )||Soapnut Saponin 40%||40.16%|
|Physical and chemical|
|Appearance||Light Yellow powder||Conform|
|Particle size||100% pass 80 mesh||Conform|
|Loss on drying||5% Max||2.47%|
|Residue on ignition||1% Max||0.56%|
|Heavy Metals ( Pb, Hg )||10ppm Max||Conform|
|Total of bacteria||1000/g Max||Conform|
|Conclusion||Conform with the Specification|
|Storage||Cool & dry place.Keep away from strong light and heat.|
|Shelf Life||2 Years when properly stored|