Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Phosphatidylserine ( PS )||Part:||Seed|
|Specification:||20 - 70 %||Form:||Powder|
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Drying Method:||Vacuum Drying|
|Appearance:||Brown To Light Yellow Powder||Main Function:||Prevent Alzheimers|
concentrated plant extracts,
organic plant extracts
Phosphatidylserine With None Solvent Residue 20 - 70 % Natural Plant Extract for Brain Health
Phosphatidylserine powder ( PS ) is from the phospholipids family, which is the only one that could control the functioning of key membrane proteins. Usually it refers to a series of compounds of PS, in that the lipid - acetyl residues differs greatly in variety of product sources. Phosphatidylserine exists in all biomembranes of animals, higher plants and microbes as an important component of cellular phospholipids, for example, it makes 10-20 % of total phospholipids in brains of mammals, and plays essential roles in many cellular metabolic process.
Phosphatidylserine powder, organic phosphatidylserine are synthesized in the body of serine compounds, Italy, Scandinavia and other European countries are widely used phosphatidylserine supplements to treat dementia caused by old age and normal memory loss in elderly .
1. To improve brain function and dementia
2. To help repair brain damage.
Phosphatidylserine is one of the major components of brain nerve, it has activity in making various enzymes of the brain nutrient and active.
3. To promote the recovery of brain fatigue and relieve stress.
4. Soothing vascular smooth muscle cells, increasing the blood supply to the brain.
1. Phosphatidylserine has effect on scavenging free radicals, anti - oxidation.
2. Phosphatidylserine can easily overcome the tensions resulting from mental stress.
3. Phosphatidylserine is used to improve older people's brain function, improve cognitive ability.
4. Phosphatidylserine has function of prevention and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
5. Phosphatidylserine is used as a natural sebum control alcohol level of athletes to improve the training results.
6. Phosphatidylserine can extend the hours of children's attention, improve concentration and academic performance, improving the state of jelly.
50% PS Specification
|Basic Product Information|
|Country of Origin||China||Conform||/|
|L - α - Phosphatidyl - L - serine||>50.0%||52.8%||ELSD|
|L - α - Phosphatidylcholine||<15.0%||11.38%||ELSD|
|L - α - Phosphatidylethanolamine||<15.0%||7.64%||ELSD|
|L - α - Phosphatidylinositol||<10.0%||2.47%||ELSD|
|L - α - Phoshatidic acid||<15.0%||11.37%||ELSD|
|Appearance||Fine Powder||Conform||GJ - QCS - 1008|
|Color||Light Yellow or Brown Powder||Conform||GB / T 5492-2008|
|Odor||Characteristic||Conform||GB / T 5492-2008|
|Taste||Characteristic||Conform||GB / T 5492-2008|
Soluble in chloroform, n-hexane, diethyl ether, Petroleum ether;
Insoluble in water, ethanol, methanol.
|Peroxide value||<10 meq / kg||Complies||CP2010|
|Particle Size ( 80 mesh )||>98.0% pass 80mesh||Conform||GB / T 5507-2008|
|Loss on drying||<1.5%||1.09%||GB / T 14769-1993|
|Ash Content||<4.0%||1.85%||AOAC 942.05, 18th|
|Solvent Residue||Ethanol||Conform to Eur. Pharm.||GJ - QCS - 1007|
|Total Heavy Metals||<10 ppm||Conform||USP <231>, method II|
|As||<1.0 ppm||Conform||AOAC 986.15, 18th|
|Pb||<1.0 ppm||Conform||AOAC 986.15, 18th|
|Cd||<0.5 ppm||Conform||AOAC 986.15, 18th|
|Hg||<0.5 ppm||Conform||AOAC 971.21, 18th|
|Microbiology(non-irradiated and non-ETO)|
|Total Plate Count||<10,000cfu/g||54cfu/g||AOAC 990.12, 18th|
|Yeast & Mold||< 1000cfu/g||Conforms||FDA ( BAM ) Chapter 18, 8th Ed.|
|E. Coli||Negative||Negative||AOAC 997.11, 18th|
|Salmonella||Negative||Negative||FDA ( BAM ) Chapter 5, 8th Ed.|