Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Extraction Type:||Solvent Extraction||Part:||Bark|
|Type:||Pine Bark Extract||Shipping:||DHL TNT FedEx EMS UPS By Sea By Air|
|Active Ingredient:||Proanthocyanidins 95%||Trade Terms:||FOB CNF CIF DAP|
organic cosmetic ingredients,
natural makeup ingredients
Pine Bark Extract Cosmetic Raw Materials Proanthocyanidins 95% for anti - aging and anticancer
Pine bark has been used as a foodstuff for thousands of years in human history. Today, pine bark extracts and other OPCs products ( especially grape seed extracts ) are widely consumed as a food ingredient or dietary supplement. Extensive research conducted with several formulations of pine bark extracts has established its safety and tolerability for human consumption. More recent research has focused primarily on clinical efficacy and growing data suggest an array of cardiovascular benefits. However, the studies published to date on the clinical efficacy of pine bark extracts all have outstanding methodological limitations, for example, lack of a control group, lack of randomization, lack of or inadequate blinding, insufficient statistical power, and incorrect statistical analyses.
1. Taking Pine bark extract helps to limit free radicalspotentially harmful chemicals that are
produced during the breakdown of foods in the body.
|2. Preventing and treating a condition known as chronic venous insufficiency.|
3. Proanthocyanidins ( or polyphenols ) in Pine bark extract help keep veins and other blood
vessels from leaking.
|4. Pine bark extract has anti - inflammatory effects or have beneficial effects on circulation.|
|5. Pine bark extract may reduce the stickiness of platelets, also is found to constrict the blood vessels and increase blood flow.|
|6. From destroying bacterial invaders and cancer cells to relaying signals in the brain.|
|7. Pine bark extract affects the production of NO in the white blood cells called macrophages - scavenger cells that spew out NO to destroy invading bacteria, viruses and cancer cells.|
|8. Pine bark extract is beneficial for immune system, Pine bark extract suppresses the
production of NO ( nitric oxide ) and thus limits the collateral damage resulting from immune system attacks on viral and bacterial invaders. Excess NO has been linked to inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimers disease.
1. Pine bark extract is used to reduce the risk and severity of heart disease, strokes, high cholesterol, and circulation problems.
2. Pine Bark Extract is used in the nutritional treatment of varicose veins and edema, which is swelling in the body due to fluid retention and leakage of blood vessels.
3. Arthritis and inflammation have also been improved in studies using pine bark extract, as well as the uncomfortable symptoms of PMS and menopause.
4. The OPCs in pine bark extract are recommended for various eye conditions that are caused by blood vessel damage, such as diabetic retinopathy and macular degeneration.
5. Pine bark extract is recommended to improve the health and smoothness of the skin, including damage caused by overexposure to sunlight.
6. Pine bark extract is a supplement used for anti-aging and preventive care as well.
|Product Name||Pine Bark Extract|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction||Part of used||Bark|
|Test Method||UV||Active ingredient||Proanthocyanidins|
|Specs Available||95% OPC||Odor||Characteristic|
|Appearance||Brown red powder||CAS NO.||133248-87-0|
|Molecular Weight||578||Molecular Formula||C30H26O12|
|Sulphated Ash||<3.0%||Loss on drying||<3.0%|
|Total Plate Count||<1000cfu/g||Yeast&Mold||<100cfu/g|
|Shelf life||2 years||Package||1 kg/bag, 25kg/fiber drum|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places. Keep away from strong light.|