Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Extraction Method:||Solvent Extraction||Part:||Bark|
|Type:||Extract||Shipping:||DHL TNT FedEx EMS UPS By Sea By Air|
|Active Ingredient:||Proanthocyanidins 95||Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Moneygram|
beauty product ingredients,
natural makeup ingredients
Proanthocyanidins 95% Cosmetic Raw Materials Pine Bark Extract for angiocardiopathy and skin protection
Pine bark extract is made from the bark of a pine tree called the Landes or maritime pine, whose scientific name is Pinus maritima. The maritime pine is a member of the Pineaceae family. Pine bark extract is a new nutritional supplement used for its antioxidant properties, which are believed to be effective for a wide range of healing and preventative purposes. Pine bark extract has been patented by a French researcher under the name Pycnogenol ( pronounced pick - nah - jen - all ).
1. Taking Pine bark extract helps to limit free radicalspotentially harmful chemicals that are
produced during the breakdown of foods in the body.
2. Preventing and treating a condition known as chronic venous insufficiency
3. Proanthocyanidins ( or polyphenols ) in Pine bark extract help keep veins and other blood
vessels from leaking.
4. Pine bark extract has anti - inflammatory effects or have beneficial effects on circulation.
5. Pine bark extract may reduce the stickiness of platelets, also is found to constrict the blood vessels and increase blood flow.
6. From destroying bacterial invaders and cancer cells to relaying signals in the brain.
7. Pine bark extract affects the production of NO in the white blood cells called macrophages - scavenger cells that spew out NO to destroy invading bacteria, viruses and cancer cells.
8. Pine bark extract is beneficial for immune system, Pine bark extract suppresses the
production of NO ( nitric oxide ) and thus limits the collateral damage resulting from immune system attacks on viral and bacterial invaders. Excess NO has been linked to inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimers disease.
Extending the lifetime of vitamin C in the body, prolonging its beneficial effects as an antioxidant.
Helping Vitamin C work better in the brain. Vitamin C is needed for the synthesis of the neurotransmitters norepinephirine, dopamine and serotonin, which are involved with ADD.
Suppressing the production of NO ( nitric oxide ) and thus limits the collateral damage resulting from immune system attacks on viral and bacterial invaders. Excess NO has been linked to inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis and Alzheimer's disease.
Preventing and treating a condition known as chronic venous insufficiency.
Being effective for slowing retinopathy.
Lowering blood levels of LDL ( "bad" ) cholesterol moderately.
Relieving abdominal pain for women with endometriosis.
Improving concentration and reducing restless behavior for the children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ( ADHD ).
Injecting pine bark extract produced significant reductions in blood sugar levels. taking orally pine bark extract has also shown slight antidiabetic effects.
Fighting aging and restoring wrinkled skin.
|Product Name||Pine Bark Extract|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction||Part of used||Bark|
|Test Method||UV||Active ingredient||Proanthocyanidins|
|Specs Available||95% OPC||Odor||Characteristic|
|Appearance||Brown red powder||CAS NO.||133248-87-0|
|Molecular Weight||578||Molecular Formula||C30H26O12|
|Sulphated Ash||<3.0%||Loss on drying||<3.0%|
|Total Plate Count||<1000cfu/g||Yeast&Mold||<100cfu/g|
|Shelf life||2 years||Package||1 kg/bag, 25kg/fiber drum|
|Storage||Store in cool and dry places. Keep away from strong light.|