Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||γ - Butyrolactone||CAS:||96-48-0|
|Purity:||≥99.8%||Appearance:||Colourless Oily Liquid|
|Shipping:||DHL Fedex TNT UPS||Used In:||GHB|
gbl gamma butyrolactone,
Gamma Butyrolactone GBL for Nutritional supplement CAS 96-48-0
1, 4- butyl lactone is widely used as the spice and medicine intermediates. As a high boiling solvent solvent, high solubility, good electrical properties and stability, safe use. As a kind of protic strong solvent, most of the low molecular polymers and parts of polymer can be dissolved, which can be used as battery electrolyte to replace the strong corrosive acid. The polymerization reaction can be used as the carrier and participate in the polymerization reaction. It can be used for pyrrolidine, butyric acid, succinic acid, depaint, etc., and it is widely used in the synthesis of fine chemicals such as medicine and spices. Also commonly used as resin solvent, is high security/low - toxic environmental protection solvent. It is used in polyurethane, the viscosity modifier ( reactive diluent ) of polyurethane and curing agent of polyurethane and amino coating systems.
Stable in the neutral medium, reversible hydrolysis is easily produced in the thermo - base, and the ph returns to neutral and then produces the internal ester, which is slow to hydrolyze in the acidic medium.
Mixed with water, soluble in methanol, ethanol, ether, acetone, benzene, tetrachloride
Use note: for flammable liquids, avoid direct contact with the ignition source.
Toxicity: low toxicity. Mouse transupion LD50 = 345 mg/KG.
There are many derivatives of 1, 4-butyl ester, which can be produced by various reactions and are widely used, as follows:
1. It can be hydrolyzed to generate gamma-hydroxybutyric acid, which can be used as a special plasticizer for resins and intermediates of medicine.
2. Reoxygenated succinic acid; 4 - hydroxybutyraldehyde was generated, and then 1, 4- butanediol was reduced.
3. It can be retracted from alpha, alpha - dihydroxyketone.
4. It can react with CH3NH2 to produce N - methyl - 2 - pyrrolidone.
6. It can be used with SO3 to produce butyl ester - alpha-sulfonic acid.
7. Can react with NaCN to form 2- piperidone;
8. Can react with CO to generate glutaric acid;
9. Can react with NaOH to form 4-4 - oxysuccinic acid;
10. It can react with Na2S to generate sulfide diacid;
11. Gamma - sulfonate sodium was formed with NA2SO3 reaction.
|Electronic||Technical grade||Common grade|
|Purity ( wt% ) ≥||99.9||99.8||99.5|
|Moisture ( wt% ) ≤||0.02||0.05||0.05|
|Color ( Hazen ) ≤||10||20||30|
1,4 - Butanediol ( wt% ) ≤
|Tetrahydrofuran ( wt% ) ≤||0.02||0.05||——|
|Acid value ( Butyrate,wt% ) ≤||0.03||0.05||——|
|Density ( D425 )||1.125～1.130|
|Refractive Index ( ND25 )||1.436～1.437|
|Cl mg/kg ≤||0.30||——||——|
|SO42 mg/kg ≤||1.00||——||——|
|NO3 mg/kg ≤||1.00||——||——|
|Fe mg/kg ≤||0.05||——||——|
|Cu mg/kg ≤||0.05||——||——|
|Zn mg/kg ≤||0.05||——||——|
|Pb mg/kg ≤||0.05||——||——|
|Na mg/kg ≤||0.50||——||——|
|K mg/kg ≤||0.50||——||——|