Payment & Shipping Terms:
|CAS:||305-84-0||Assay:||99.0% ~ 101.0% By HPLC|
|Appearance:||White Powder||Function:||Antioxidant , Anti - Aging, Anti - Fatigue|
|MF:||C9H14N4O3||Grade:||Food Grade, Meidical Grade|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Particie Size:||100% Pass 80 Mesh|
amino acid supplements,
natural amino acids
L - Carnosine Amino Acids Powder for anti - aging beauty antioxidant CAS 305-84-0
Carnosine was found to inhibit diabetic nephropathy by protecting the podocytes and
mesangial cells. Because of its antioxidant, antiglycator and metal chelator properties, carnosine supplements have been proposed as a general anti - aging therapy.
1. L - Carnosine is the most effective anti - carbonylation agent yet discovered. ( Carbonylation is a pathological step in the age - related degradation of the body proteins. ) It helps to prevent skin collagen cross - linking which leads to loss of elasticity and wrinkles.
It is a Super Antioxidant that quenches even the most destructive free radicals: The hydroxyl and the peroxyl radicals, superoxide, and singlet oxygen. It helps to chelate ionic metals ( flush toxins from the body ).
2. L - Carnosine also acts as a regulator of zinc and copper concentrations in nerve cells, helping to prevent overstimulation by these neuroactive in the body substantiates all of the above and other studies have indicated further benefits.
1. In food, it is new food additives.
2. In meat processing, it is used to inhibit fat oxidation and protect the role of flesh.
3. In cosmetics, it is used to prevent skin aging and have skin whitening effect.
4. In medical, it is used as raw material to the antioxidant agents to treat senile cataract.
|Description||white powder||white powder|
|Identification||Comply with reference||Pass|
|PH||7.5 ~ 8.5||8.1|
|Heavy metals||≤10 ppm||＜10 ppm|
|Melting point||250.0 ~ 265.0℃||257.2℃|
|Optical rotation||+20.0 o ~ +22.0 o(C=2, H2O)||+21.3o|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.1%|
|L - Histidine||≤1.0%||Pass|
|β - Alanine||≤0.1%||Pass|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.25%||0.04%|
|Assay||99.0% ~ 101.0%||99.7%|
|Salmonellas||Not detectable||Not detected|
|E. coli||Not detectable||Not detected|
|Moulds & Yeasts||＜300||＜300|
|Particle size||100% through 40 mesh||Conform|
|Bulk density ( Loose )||≥0.20 g / ml||0.31g / ml|