Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Gamma - Polyglutamic Acid||CAS:||25513-46-6|
|Grade:||Meidical Grade, Food Grade, Cosmetic Grade||Type:||Emulsifiers, Cosmetic|
|Usage:||Moisturizer, Hygienic Products||Apperance:||White Crystalline Powder|
|MF:||L - Glu - ( L-Glu ) N - L - Glu||Other Name:||Gamma - PGA γ - PGA|
organic cosmetic ingredients,
beauty product ingredients
Gamma - Polyglutamic acid Cosmetic Raw Materials gamma - PGA for Moisturizer hygienic
Gamma - Polyglutamic acid is a water soluble, biodegradable, non - toxic biopolymer produced by microbial fermentation. Gamma - PGA is a sticky material first found in “ natto ”, a fermented soybean.
Gamma - Polyglutamic acid is an unusual anionic, naturally occurring homo polyamide that is made of D & L glutamic acid units connected by amide linkages between alpha amino & gamma carboxylic acid groups. CAS : 25513-46-6
Gamma - PGA has a molecular weights ranging from 50,000 to more than 2 million Daltons.
· Non toxic towards humans and environment
· Biodegradable, hence eco friendly
· Water soluble, gives non odorous clear transparent solution
· Can be easily cross linked to form hydro gels which further have excellent properties
· Can be prepared in Na, Ca, Mg, H forms.
Gamma - PGA and its derivatives have molecular weights ranging from 50,000 to more than 2 million Daltons, hence they have wide applications in food industry, cosmetics, health care, water treatment, waste water treatment, Hygiene products, Medical treatments, Hydrogels etc.
· Food industry - as thickener for foods & drinks, improves taste of drinks, stabilizer in ice creams, texture enhancer, binder, animal feed supplement, antifreezing agent or cryoprotectant, bitterness relieving agent, as an additive in preparation of starch foods ( bakery & noodles ) for avoiding staling, enhancing food texture and maintaining food shapes.
· Water treatment – Heavy metal absorbent or chelating agent.
· Waste water treatment – Biopolymer flocculant, a substitute for polyacrylamide.
· Health Care – Facilitates calcium absorption in osteoporosis cases.
· Hygiene products – as absorbent in Baby diapers, women’s tampons etc.
· Medical treatment – Drug release carrier, a haemostatic agent, soft tissue augmentation,.
· Cosmetics - as a humectant, moisturizer to improve skin care quality, as a whitening agent, has anti wrinkle property which gives long lasting effect.
Advantages over other commercial available polymers
· Non toxic, Biodegradable and degraded end products are glutamates which are nutritional ingredients to skin.
· Fully compatible with all skin conditions and provide long lasting moisturizing effect better than HA ( Hyaluronic acid ) and Collagen
· Is required in very less concentration hence cost effective.
· Gamma - PGA derivatives have excellent strength, transparency and elasticity.
Gamma - PGAcan be used in skin care products, shampoo, hair lotion, shaving cream and lipsticks
γ - PGA & Hydrogel Specification
|Items||Gamma – PGA Powder||Gamma - PGA Hydrogel|
|Appearance||White powder||Clear Liquid|
|Molecular Weight||1000 kDa||1000 kDa|
|Purity||≥ 92%||≥ 92%|
|γ–PGA content||≥ 92%||0.1% - 25%|
|Weight||100 g, 500 g,1000 g||100 g, 500 g,1000 g|