Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Appearance:||White Powder||Specification:||2:1:1 4:1:1|
|Standard:||USP, EP, AJI, CP, FCC||Use:||Dietary Supplement|
|Test Method:||HPLC||Shipping:||DHL TNT FedEx EMS UPS By Sea By Air|
Branch Chain Amino Acids BCAA CAS 69430-36-0 2:1:1 4:1:1 for Energy Nutritional Supplement
These branched chain essential amino acids ( BCAA ) are known as the stress amino acids. Thirty percent of the diet should be proteins when the body is under severe stress,because stress causes protein to break down faster. BCAAs have regulatory effects on overall protein metabolism and are required in larger amounts during stress than are other amino acids ( and probably proportionately more leucine than either valine or isoleucine ). Furthermore, when given as supplements, BCAAs decrease the rate of breakdown and utilisation of other amino acids and stimulate protein synthesis. Therefore these BCAAs are useful in conditions of stress caused by trauma, surgery, liver failure, infection, fever, starvation, muscle training and weight lifting. BCAAs are unique in that skeletal muscles can use them directly as an energy source.
Instantized BCAA Powder is an instantized blend of three branch chain Amino acid in a ratio of 2:1:1.Lecithin is added as surfactant. It can be dissolved in water very fast, suitable for sport drink, solid instant formula.
1) BCAA supports extreme muscle growth.
2) BCAA builds strength and tremendous power.
3) BCAA timed release to support anti-catabolic effects.
4) BCAA support increased strength and mass.
5) Leucine critical for mTOR signal for protein synthesis.
6) BCAA and leucine may support improved recovery and reduced soreness.
7) BCAA promote increased endurance exercise capacity.
8) BCAA supplementation provides support against catabolism .
1. 25kg woven bag or compound brown paper bag with plastic lining
2. 500kg or 1,000kg woven bag with plastic lining
3. As per clients' requirements
|Appearance||White to off-white fine powder||white fine powder|
|Particle size||100% through 40 Mesh||conforms|
|Loss on drying||≤1.0%||0.4%|
|Total plate count||≤3000cfu/g||conforms|
|Yeast and Moulds||≤300cfu/g||conforms|
Amino Acid Powder product list
|Product name||CAS #||Product name||CAS #|
|L-Arginine Hcl||1119-34-2||L(+)-Lysine monohydrochloride||657-27-2|