Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Extraction Method:||Solvent Extraction||Part:||Whole Plant|
|Variety:||Witch Hazel Extract||Appearance:||Light Brown Powder|
|Efficacy:||For The Treatment Of Bedsores, Bruises, Eczema, Insect Bites, Hemorrhoids And Acne.||Trade Terms:||FOB CNF CIF DAP DDU|
|Latin Name:||Hamamelis Virginiana||Test Method:||HPLC|
organic cosmetic ingredients,
natural makeup ingredients
Hamamelis virginiana extract Cosmetic Raw Materials Tannin for antipruritic and sedation
Hamamelis Virginiana Extract is the tannin; this acid has very high antioxidant properties which help to cleanse the skin and reduce the size of pores. It also maintains the moisture in your skin without altering the PH level, thus preventing further irritation. The reason Hamamelis Virginiana is so effective in skin care is because of its anti - inflammatory and antibacterial qualities. As we all know acne is typically caused by excess build - up and bacteria, by implementing witch hazel into your acne treatment it will eliminate this bacteria as well as preventing further breakouts and infection.
The anti - inflammatory qualities of Hamamelis Virginianaare furthermore enhanced by the existence of flavonoids, procyanadins, and resins, making this natural ingredient even more powerful. Hamamelis Virginiana has the ability to reduce swelling and minimise redness as well as alleviate irritation which are all too familiar problems associated with acne.
1. Anti - microbial Tannins;
2. Essential oil - Antiseptic;
3. Acts on blood circulation Flavonoids;
4. Leucoanthocyanidins -Improves general blood circulation;
5. Antioxidant Tannins;
9. Hair colour protection.
1. It has an effect on anti - inflammation, antipruritic, wound healing and sedation. It is also used in personal health care.
2. It is for the treatment of bedsores, bruises, eczema, insect bites,hemorrhoids and acne.
3. It includes saponins and isoflavonoids, which could be used in cleanness, purifying and antioxidation.
|Appearance||Fine Powder||Organoleptic Conforms|
|Color||Brown yellow powder||Organoleptic Conforms|
100% through 80% mesh size
spray drying Conforms
Loss on Drying
|Pesticides Residue||Meet USP32<561>||USP32<561> Conforms|
|Total Plate Count||≤10000cfu/g||USP30<61> Conforms|
|Yeast &Mold||≤500cfu/g||USP30<61> Conforms|