Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Natural Flavour||Raw Material:||Clove Flower|
|Ingredient:||Eugenol||Extraction Type:||Water-steam Distillation|
|Appearance:||Colorless Or Light Yellow Liquid||Grade:||Cosmetics And Food Grade|
|Function:||Eugenol Strong Sterilization Force||Shipping:||DHL TNT FedEx EMS UPS By Sea By Air|
pure organic essential oils,
living essential oils
Clove oil Natural Essential Oils for Antibacterial and fall blood pressure CAS 8000-34-8
Clove oil, also known as clove oil, is an essential oil extracted from the clove plant, Syzygium aromaticum. It has the CAS number 8000-34-8.
Clove is often found in the aromatherapy section of health food stores, and is used in the flavoring of some medicines. Madagascar and Indonesia are the main producers of clove oil.
Clove oil has been promoted as having a wide range of health effects, but there is insufficient medical evidence to support general claims for its use as a therapeutic.
Clove oil is a natural analgesic and antiseptic, used primarily in dentistry for its main ingredient eugenol. It can also be purchased in pharmacies over the counter as a home remedy for dental pain relief, mainly toothache. Clove oil is also often found in the aromatherapy section of health food stores, and clove oil is used in the flavoring of some medicines. Madagascar and Indonesia are the main producers of clove oil.
Function & Application
1. Applied in cosmetic field, clove oil can be used as raw materials;
2. Applied in medicine field, clove oil can be used as raw materials;
3. Applied in food field, clove oil can be used as raw materials;
4. Antibacterial, fall blood pressure,
5. Eugenol strong sterilization force,
6. As local analgesic drugs can be used for dental caries, both local and corrosion protection,
7. Perfume essence and various cosmetics essence and soap flavor formula,
8. Edible essence deployment.
|Appearance||Light yellow to brown liquid|
|Odor||Similar eugenol spicy flavor|
|Specific Gravity (20/20 ºC)||1.027~1.048|
|Refractive Index (20OC)||1.5250~1.5400|
|Eugenol (GC, %)||≥65%|
|Optical Rotations (50°C)||5°~0°|