Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Name:||2,3- Epoxypropyl Methacrylate||CAS:||106-91-2|
|Appearance:||Colorless And Clear Liquid||Use:||Photographic Materials, Organic Synthesis|
|Trade Terms:||FOB CIF DAP||Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Moneygram|
|MF:||C7H10O3||Shipping:||DHL TNT FedEx HKEMS UPS Sea Air|
For sensitive adhesive Chemical Raw Materials Glycidyl Methacrylate for PVC coating alkyd resin
There are two functional groups in the GMA molecule, the active vinyl group and the epoxy group with ionic reaction, It can be polymerized in functional groups, and can be polymerized in ionic reaction. Therefore, it can be used for modification of vinyl polymers and polycondensation polymers.
GMA can intervene in three ways:
One is involved in the polymerization of ethylene polymerization, the epoxy is located in the branched chain, namely “O” type polymer
The other is epoxide cleavage, which is located in branched vinyl, namely “V” type polymer.
The third is the reaction of GMA compounds with active hydrogen, ring opening chain on epoxy. Using any of the three methods, in the polymerization, make polymer modification. In coating, due to adding GMA, can improve the coating's hardness, gloss, adhesion and weather resistance, it can be also used in acrylic coating, alkyd resin coating, vinyl chloride resin and some water - based coatings.
Acrylic adhesive agent, and non - woven fabrics in the use of GMA, can improve the adhesion of metal, glass, cement and poly vinyl fluoride; when use for non-woven synthetic latex, without affecting the hand, the washing resistance is improved. For synthetic resin material processing, can improve the injection molding, extrusion molding, and significantly improved metal adhesion. For synthetic fibers, can be improve the dyeing strength of fibers with poor dyeing, improve the anti wrinkle improving, color fastness and anti felting ability. This product can improve the sensitivity of photosensitive resin, solution and corrosion resistance.
|density||1.095 g / cm3|
|boiling point||189°C at 760 mmHg|
|water-soluble||0.5-1.0 g / 100 mL at 20°C|
|vapor pressure||0.582 mmHg at 25°C|
1. Because the molecule contains both carbon - carbon double bond and epoxy base, it is widely used in the synthesis and modification of polymer materials. It is used as an active diluent of epoxy resin, stabilizer of vinyl chloride, rubber and resin modifier, ion exchange resin and adhesive of printing ink.
2. It is also used in powder coatings, thermosetting coatings, fiber treatment agents, adhesive and antistatic agents.In addition, GMA's improvement of adhesives, water resistance and solvent resistance of adhesive and non-woven coatings are also significant.
3. In electronics, the film is used to protect the film from the optical resist film, electronic wire, protective film and far infrared ray. In functional polymer, ion exchange resin, chelating resin, etc. In the field of medical materials, used for anti-blood coagulation materials, dental materials, etc.
|Appearance||Colorless and Clear liquid|
|Hazen, ( Pt-Co )||≤ 15|
|Content, %||≥ 98|
|Water content, %||≤ 0.15|
|Viscosity, mPa.s(20oC)||2.53 ±0.05|
|Acid Value, ( mgKOH/g )||0.05 ± 0.01|
|Polymerization inhibitor, ppm||50-150|
1. Store in a cool and ventilated warehouse.
2. Stay away from fire and heat source. The temperature should not exceed 30 ℃.
3. Away from light. Should be stored separate with acids and oxidants, avoid mixing together.
4. Use explosion - proof lighting and ventilation facilities. It is forbidden to use mechanical equipment and tools which are easy to produce sparks.
5. The storage area shall be provided with a leakage emergency treatment equipment and suitable accommodation materials.